AIM
appisdude

The summer's theme The summer's theme

Very Good

I think you embodied the spirit of summer well with this song, good job keep up the good work :)

Tranquil Downcast Tranquil Downcast

Absolutely Wonderful

Wow. This song was so great. I don't see why any flash author WOULDN'T consider this to go with their animations. It's just amazing. It has such a great flow to it, a great mood, the perfect amount of everything. I'm downloading it and putting it in my playlist it's that good. Awesome song.

RyeGuyHead responds:

You are all too nice. I didnt think it would make top 5, but after reading your reviews I can see why its on there.

Souldance Souldance

It's OK

I really liked the drum beat, that was catchy. The bass was ok, I didn't like how staccato it was and I swear I've heard it somewhere before, perhaps in a disco song. Overall it was alright. Much better than "techno beat".

TheRealMrPretzel responds:

sorry man but you aren't even worth the appalling squandering of oxygen and water required to keep you from being maggot meat, you dungaree-sporting dufus. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: become a suicide bomber, you shameful waste of oxygen and water.

Sincerly
TheRealMrPretzel

TechnoBeat TechnoBeat

Pure Unadulterated Crap

I'm sorry I dont usually like to give bad reviews but this was terrible. There's no beat, it's all very sporadic. It may sound cool at first to have everything going crazy but the bottom line is it just doesn't sound good. It just doesn't. The "synth" didn't really help things either. I don't understand why anyone would use this in a flash other than to challenge themselves with the sporadic beat. It's original but that's about it, original in a bad way.

TheRealMrPretzel responds:

I not so sure the 100+ people who downloaded this would agree with you, Dickwaddddddddd.