AIM
appisdude

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Perfect

There's nothing that can be improved upon, it's just simply amazing in terms of flash animation. The animation is better than some of the crap they broadcast on nickleodeon. I look forward to seeing more flash of this stunning quality :)

P.S. I laughed my @$$ off too :P

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Perfect

This is the best flash movie I have ever seen.

The Mario Games The Mario Games

Very Cool

haha, "17 turns in the air!"....this movie was a very cool and original idea. I think you should expand upon this concept with having bowser and king wart and whoever compete as well, possibly adding other events. Overall a cool movie.

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Excellent...except for one thing.

This game is extremely awesome. Except there is no pause feature, is there? If there is let me know but if there's not you really should add one. Trying to talk to people on AIM or doing anything else in general while playing is impossible. Otherwise, excellent excellent game!

The summer's theme The summer's theme

Very Good

I think you embodied the spirit of summer well with this song, good job keep up the good work :)

Tranquil Downcast Tranquil Downcast

Absolutely Wonderful

Wow. This song was so great. I don't see why any flash author WOULDN'T consider this to go with their animations. It's just amazing. It has such a great flow to it, a great mood, the perfect amount of everything. I'm downloading it and putting it in my playlist it's that good. Awesome song.

RyeGuyHead responds:

You are all too nice. I didnt think it would make top 5, but after reading your reviews I can see why its on there.

Souldance Souldance

It's OK

I really liked the drum beat, that was catchy. The bass was ok, I didn't like how staccato it was and I swear I've heard it somewhere before, perhaps in a disco song. Overall it was alright. Much better than "techno beat".

TheRealMrPretzel responds:

sorry man but you aren't even worth the appalling squandering of oxygen and water required to keep you from being maggot meat, you dungaree-sporting dufus. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: become a suicide bomber, you shameful waste of oxygen and water.

Sincerly